Would you smash a piece of emergency glass to reach the safety equipment? Of course not! That is why Safeglass was invented.
Safeglass was specifically designed for emergency glass replacement and in direct response to concerns about safety and break glass. Before Safeglass came along, few alternatives to real glass existed. Breaking real glass to reach emergency equipment can be dangerous.
Click here to order your sample or to contact us. Safeglass is the only material specially modified to mimic some of the properties of glass but it does not cause injury when broken. It was specifically designed for emergency break glass replacement.
• Safety - Breaks into pieces that do not hold a sharp edge and are therefore safe to break.
• Strength - Brittle enough to break in an emergency but stay intact for normal exposure to the public.
• Colour - Safeglass is normally supplied clear but can be made in any colour. It can also be screen printed or use labels.
• Shape - Mould it into any shape to meet your purposes.
• Versatility - Whatever you need to use Safeglass for it is likely that the material can be made to suit your use.
• Set up costs can mean small runs of non-standard parts can be expensive.
Safeglass is the only material specifically designed for emergency glass replacement. It is therefore a great material to use for break glasses and its versatility makes it suitable for many uses.